Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Assassins Creed 2

Lately my husband and I have been playing Assassins Creed...it is so much fun! And I'm not a gamer. Seriously. But I love watching him play this game! It's so intense lol. I know this makes me sound like such a dork but I'm telling you, it's so easy to get hooked on this game! On a more serious note, I'm waiting to here back about my interview with Holy Spirit Hospital. I'm praying that I will get this job but if this isn't what God wants me to be doing then I'm praying I'll be ok with that too :) Oh! Our good friends from church, just had their baby! I cannot wait to meet the little darling! And we haven't seen them in like a month so we're excited to have them back as well :) Alright this is my first year being married and having to do taxes...not cool! I have no idea what I'm doing, but thankfully Brett's mom is going to help us out. I am really hoping we get a return this year! My brother got 1500 bucks! 1500...ya crazy. That would be nice right about now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment