Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

I know I shouldn't be on the computer on Valentines Day, but Brett is fixing the car and I needed to get some things done at the library...none of which I can do because I forgot my pen and my recipe cards. Dumb! But oh well. But I did make us a cute little lunch! It was a heart shaped pizza =) So cute! And he brought me red roses, Reeses and Jolly Rancher lollipops! That man knows what I like lol. I got him sour gummy worms and Ghurka cigars :) He was pretty happy about that! Ok so here's my recipe for the heart shaped pizza for you fellow hopeless romantics!

Ingredients
1 cup warm water
1 pkg yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tbs vegetable oil
2-3 cups flour
1-2 c pizza sauce
1-2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
20-25 slices pepperoni
4-5 slices bacon
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp parsley flakes
1 tsp onion powder

Directions
Combine water and yeast in large mixing bowl. Add salt, sugar, oil and flour. Knead until dough is no longer sticky. Let rise for 20-30 minutes. While rising, fry the bacon. Once dough is done roll out and form a heart shaped pizza. Spread the sauce on then sprinkly the mozzarella cheese. Add pepperoni and bacon. Then sprinkly the seasonings over all. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375

It's so yummy, and I baked mine on my Pampered Chef stone, but if you want it crispier...try putting oil on the crust and baking on a pizza crisper!

Tonight were going out for a nice dinner then were going to watch some cute romantic comedy..of course right! Maybe someday when were rich we'll do something cool like fly to Europe for the week? Or go to some cabin on the mountains :) Actually no that would probably freak me out lol. Europe will have to do! Alright well Happy Valentines Day everbody! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment