Monday, February 4, 2013

Killer Yoga DVD

Today I did the Jillian Michaels yoga dvd, Oh My Goodness! It's killer! And it was only 30 minutes. Usually I do a more calm yoga dvd in the mornings but I might have to switch if I really want to get in shape. I will be so sore tomorrow, but I guess that means it's working. Now I just need to start eating a bit healthier. Last night was bad...but it was the superbowl so I'm not going to eat carrots and celery for goodness sakes. So instead I had wings, fries, ham and cheese pretzels bites, pop, and reeses dessert...FAT! Hey it's worth it. Brett had 21 wings! 21!! How nasty is that haha. I only had 4 wings and I felt disgusting. Yet somehow he doesn't get fat. Sigh...anyway. So I decided to embarrass myself and submit some of my pictures to the Nikon International Photo Contest lol. I take nice pictures but uh I'm pretty sure the judges are gonna be like "what the heck does this girl think she's gonna win?". But hey I have nothing to lose so why the heck not? Oh man I only have 10 minutes left on the library computer...let me tell ya- I cannot wait for the day when we have internet at the apartment! haha alright well enjoy the evening everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment