Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blessed

Tomorrow we are heading up to Cox Road to visit my family! We haven't been back there since Christmas so I'm excited to see everyone again! My parents and sisters were just up in February but it's been a few months since I've seen my grandparents and aunts and uncles..and cousins! I miss them all like crazy! I'm also going shopping with Jenna, I haven't seen her in months either, nor have I been shopping in months- So pumped! Then I get to hang out with my best bud Anna! I think overall it should be a wonderful weekend. But Monday starts the real fun- I'm starting my job! I am so grateful that I finally found a job and I think it'll be one that I really enjoy! We'll see how I handle trying to clean, make dinner and work...I haven't had to do that yet but I figure pretty much every woman does it so i should be able to handle it :) Oh also...Assassins Creed 4 is coming out haha Brett is so excited! (So am I) Oh! And we finally have the internet!! After six months without it! Ya I'm actually sitting in my apartment typing this...not the library :) I feel so high tech lol Well it's time to do dishes and make some sugar cookies! Yummy!

2 comments: