Friday, March 22, 2013

Red Lobsters Biscuits...Ya they taste just as good

So I found the recipe for Red Lobsters "Cheddar Bay Biscuits"! I cannot even tell you how yummy these cheesy, buttery, flaky chunks of goodness are! Seriously. So here's the recipe for those of you who are unfortunate enough to not already have this delightful little recipe.


Ingredients
2 1/2 c Bisquick baking mix
4 Tbs cold butter
1 c grated cheddar cheese
3/4 c cold whole milk
1/4 tsp garlic powder

Brush on top
2 tbs butter, melted
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/8 tsp salt

Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  In a medium mixing bowl, combine Bisquick and cold butter using a fork or pastry cutter. Don't combine too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in your mixture. Mix in cheese, milk and garlic powder by hand, only until combined. Drop 1/4 cup portions onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. After they finish baking remove the biscuits from the oven. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder, parsley and salt. Brush all of the garlic butter on top of the biscuits, making sure to use all of it.

So yes when you make your next meal...try these. They are super quick to make too! And you can have them as a side with anything. Tonight we ate turkey, ham and cheese sandwiches...and I made these to go with it. Who cares! Side note: I had to miss my first day of work : / I still feel really bad! I had a migraine and I basically don't function when I get these. Sighh I actually enjoy work, hopefully they aren't thinking that I'm some kind of hypochondriac who just thinks she doesn't feel good. I'm really not like that! I promise. I guess I feel the need to tell all of you because I can't really blab on and on about this to my boss haha. Anyway. Oh also..just dropped the car off for inspection...those are typically not expensive for me. Welllll it was this time!! Cripes! I'm gonna buy a horse. They don't have to be inspected. I guess if we're not allowed to have cats or dogs at the apartment we probably aren't allowed to have horses either. Maybe I can tell the landlord that I'm Amish...or Menonite? Is that how you even spell that? I have no idea. Ok anyway just go make the biscuits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment