Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Best Friends


January 18, 2013

 

I’m at home right now waiting for my best friend to get here! It’s the first time she’s been to the apartment since Brett and I were married. She’ll be here around 8 tonight and then she has to leave on Sunday after church so it’ll be a short weekend but were excited! She’s never seen the Capitol building so I think Saturday we’re gonna go walk around there after Brett is done with work. Then the three of us and Brett’s sisters are going to see The Hobbit again! I know I sound like a dork but I really liked that movie mucho grande…that means very much right? If it doesn’t let’s pretend like it does so I seem half intelligent J I’ve got some Lana Del Rey on right now, she’s so different from other artist, it’s refreshing. Ok so I tried to read the book North & South because as you’ll recall I really love the mini series but I only got part way through the first chapter. Way to detailed for me. I typically don’t like books written in the “old” English anyway. But I was bummed cuz I’m sure it’s a great book but I just can’t bring myself to read it. This was much to my sister-in-law’s dismay haha. She loves the book. Oh well. I’ll stick to cheesy romance novels.

 

Alright question…I love photography, I’ve done a several weddings, senior portraits and family shots but it’s always for friends and I’ve never really made it a profession. First of all I don’t think I have enough equipment..well I know that I don’t. I have a Nikon D3100 and a couple lenses but no flash or anything like that. So finally the question I was going to ask earlier, How should I go about becoming professional? I love doing weddings, but I don’t think that’s something I would want to do yet unless it’s friends or family. But senior, family, newborn pics…I feel like I’m experienced enough to do that. I don’t know if I should buy the equipment first and then get my name out there or make a website? So if anyone reads this and has some helpful input I’d appreciate hearing from you!

 

Well I’m done for now…until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment