Thursday, April 25, 2013

Some seriously yummy Pico De Gallo!

As you all know from my last post I am very picky, but I officially tried pico and really liked it! What is the world coming too? I've been making it about once a week now for Brett, so I thought I could share the recipe with you guys. **I got this recipe from Christy!** :)

Pico De Gallo

2 Avacados
Fresh Salsa, mild
Mexican blend shredded cheese
Jalapeno Peppers
Olives
Salt & Pepper
Garlic Cloves, Minced...or just some garlic salt :)

Ok, so I just scoop out all the avacado goodness and put it in a dish, then sprinkle the salt, pepper and garlic salt on. I use a lot :) Then I put on the fresh salsa which I buy from Giant, but if you're better in the kitchen than I am you can just make your own salsa too. Ok, so after the salsa I sprinkle the cheese on top then put the jalapeno peppers and olives on top. Serve immediately with some tortilla chips...or even doritos. There ya go. Pretty simple! Oh and you don't have to serve it right away, it will be just fine in the fridge. 






As always, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment